 Trains / 31271
31270  |  31272
Subject:
Texas State Railroad Engine #8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 06:59:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Gallery

Texas State Railroad ALCO MRS-1 Diesel-Electric locomotive #8. Built in 1953 by ALCO and General Electric, the locomotive was first owned by the United States Army, and then later by the United States Navy. I have not been able to discover any additional information on her.

TSRR #8 carries passengers between the Palestine and Rusk, TX stations, and occasionally specials as we first saw her at ‘A Day Out With Thomas.”.

My LEGO version is unpowered, but is fully track compatible. The sliding middle wheel three axle truck was completely stolen from Swoofty.

--Tony