 Trains / 31240
  10 Wide Thomas

Well, this MOC has been a WIP for years, and now I have finally finished it (with, of course, help from my consultant, chief designer, and son, Ross:-) (URL) (Click (URL) HERE> for more pics after moderation) When Ben Fleskes starting producing his (...) (13 years ago, 23-Jan-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: 10 Wide Thomas

(...) Absolutely awesome work John. I love the use of the Duplo Thomas nose, it fits in perfectly. Annie and Claribel look sweet. The power functions bit makes me very happy. It looks like he runs well in the vid. I'm tempted to build a version for (...) (13 years ago, 23-Jan-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  Re: 10 Wide Thomas

(...) lol "Super Thomas" (URL) I am impressed with the PF motor, although the initial investment was rather steep. Ross and I have been talking about using the PF train motor in conjunction with the 9 volt motor, getting its power from the tracks (...) (13 years ago, 23-Jan-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)