 Trains / 30934
  Re: PRR T1 #5544

(...) Very nice Tony. lots of subtle details to enjoy, I only discovered when looking at the large image on flickr. The little scoop/cowcatcher under the front coupler. The side skirting on the trailing truck. And as already mentioned the (...) (15 years ago, 28-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: PRR T1 #5544

(...) Thanks much! I ordered the wheels from you so very long ago, I began to think I'd have to use them for something else. I wish I could take credit for the yellow pinstripe below the cab door, but that's part of the prototype, but I agree it (...) (15 years ago, 29-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: PRR T1 #5544

(...) Grumble grumble... 26 large blind drivers... --Tony (15 years ago, 29-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: PRR T1 #5544

In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) Hi Tony - It's a very impressive line up and recap of your work. And thanks for all your business. In good faith, the train wheels for your next train are your free. Just send me an email with what (...) (15 years ago, 1-Oct-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)