 Trains / 30923
    Re: Norfolk & Western Bicentennial Train —Scott Wardlaw
   That's a lot of red white and blue! Love the engine details of the locomotive. Does this mean that you have seen the light and been converted to a Diesel modeler? Scott (15 years ago, 22-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Norfolk & Western Bicentennial Train —Cale Leiphart
   (...) Thanks Scott. Coming from a diesel modeler of your caliber I take that as high praise. I will model anything that interests me and love all eras of railroading. Steam engines and steam era railroading is more interesting to me than more modern (...) (15 years ago, 23-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)