 Trains / 30924
Re: Norfolk & Western Bicentennial Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 02:38:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
   That’s a lot of red white and blue! Love the engine details of the locomotive.

Does this mean that you have seen the light and been converted to a Diesel modeler?

Scott

Thanks Scott. Coming from a diesel modeler of your caliber I take that as high praise.

I will model anything that interests me and love all eras of railroading. Steam engines and steam era railroading is more interesting to me than more modern RR prototypes but there exceptions. And I do have some other modern diesel era MOCs I want to build but don’t expect me to give up steam. Some one has to keep Anthony Sava in check. : )

Cale