 Trains / 30922
  Norfolk & Western Bicentennial Train

Norfolk & Western Bicentennial Train In celebration of the United States Bicentennial in 1976 many railroad painted equipment in special Bicentennial colors. The Norfolk & Western Railway wasn't content with painting just a locomotive and maybe a (...) (15 years ago, 19-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Norfolk & Western Bicentennial Train

That's a lot of red white and blue! Love the engine details of the locomotive. Does this mean that you have seen the light and been converted to a Diesel modeler? Scott (15 years ago, 22-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Norfolk & Western Bicentennial Train

(...) Thanks Scott. Coming from a diesel modeler of your caliber I take that as high praise. I will model anything that interests me and love all eras of railroading. Steam engines and steam era railroading is more interesting to me than more modern (...) (15 years ago, 23-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)