 Trains / 30904
    Western Maryland "Russian Decapod" —Cale Leiphart
   Western Maryland I-1 class "Russian Decapod" During World War I the Western Maryland Railway received 10 surplus 2-10-0 steam locomotives all built by Baldwin Locomotive Works. These "Russian Decapods" were originaly part of a larger order placed by (...) (15 years ago, 15-Aug-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Western Maryland "Russian Decapod" —Scott Wardlaw
     Your attention to detail is always amazing! This loco seems to be a great use for BBB medium drivers. I have to also say that it looks very impressive against Jeramy's Dark Red roundhouse. I had fun helping out with their layout and running my PF (...) (15 years ago, 16-Aug-09, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Western Maryland "Russian Decapod" —Cale Leiphart
     (...) Thanks. Jeramy's round house does make an excellent back drop. I hope to build one of my own some day. And who knew staying up past 1am helping some one else build their layout could be so much fun. :) Cale (15 years ago, 16-Aug-09, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Western Maryland "Russian Decapod" —Benn Coifman
   (...) Another masterpiece. Cale, if you had any problems at BW, it was that you brought too many excellent works. Benn (15 years ago, 22-Aug-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)