 Trains / 30909
Re: Western Maryland "Russian Decapod"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 2009 18:41:18 GMT

Your attention to detail is always amazing!  This loco seems to be a great use
for BBB medium drivers.  I have to also say that it looks very impressive
against Jeramy's Dark Red roundhouse.  I had fun helping out with their layout
and running my PF Union Pacific on it.  I just wish I had more time to help out.

Scott