 Trains / 30857
  Re: Wanted: Picture of LEGO SF GP-38 Loco “Warbonnet” design.

(...) Here are the instructions (URL) (15 years ago, 14-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wanted: Picture of LEGO SF GP-38 Loco “Warbonnet” design.

(...) Thanks, Bruce. This is not quite the locomotive I'm looking for though. The one in the "Getting Started With LEGO Trains" book is a custom one by Jacob McKee that LEGO doesn't sell a kit for. I was just curious if anyone here may have built (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)