 Trains / 30829
  Re: Is the Emerald Night (PF) Slow?

(...) Pulling more cars was one of the first things I tried. I was just using a simple oval track, so lots of turning. Half of the cars I used were 4-wheel ones, which have lots of friction on the corners. I had a total of 8 cars on it, and it (...) (15 years ago, 19-May-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Is the Emerald Night (PF) Slow?

(...) Hi chris, Glad to read that i'm not the only one with the gear problem. Anyone else with this problem? I did some modifications on the train, and it runs now verry smooth, and over 3h with 6 1800mAH Ni-MH batteries and two 52 stud long (...) (15 years ago, 4-Aug-09, to lugnet.trains)