 Trains / 30818
    Custom 4-4-0 Steam Engine Kits —Anthony Sava
   (URL) Howdy all, I'm currently trying to sell a series of custom steam engine kits in an effort to fund my trip to Brickworld. I've finally got three of the six kits in my Bricklink store for sale. These three sets are accented with Dark Bluish Grey (...) (15 years ago, 7-May-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

        Re: Custom 4-4-0 Steam Engine Kits —Anthony Sava
     (...) I finally got around to dressing up the original locomotive, the #805, in the Dark Bluish Grey skin that three of these kits I'm selling offer. Here's a picture: (URL) --Tony (15 years ago, 11-May-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

        Re: Custom 4-4-0 Steam Engine Kits —Anthony Sava
   (...) (URL) I finally got the parts in the mail to complete the dark blue versions of the kits. They can now be found in my Bricklink shop. --Tony (15 years ago, 22-May-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)