 Trains / 30818
30817  |  30819
Subject:
Custom 4-4-0 Steam Engine Kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 21:07:25 GMT

Howdy all,

I’m currently trying to sell a series of custom steam engine kits in an effort to fund my trip to Brickworld. I’ve finally got three of the six kits in my Bricklink store for sale. These three sets are accented with Dark Bluish Grey instead of the Dark Green of the original MOC locomotive (pictured). The other three sets will be Dark Blue.

Each set is individually numbered and comes unassembled in a custom box, which includes an instruction CD, certificate of authenticity, and custom stickers. The three locomotives are numbered #901, 903, and 905.

A picture of a sample kit can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/savatheaggie/3500129660/

Here’s a video of the original powered train in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J4G5h2vep0

Look back in my store in a few days when I am able to list the Dark Blue locomotives.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=AggieSava

--Tony