 Trains / 30805
  Interesting Emerald Night Observation

So, I got my Emerald Night set today. As I was looking at the box and through the instructions, I found something very interesting. If you look at the parts list on the outside of the box and in the instruction book...nowhere will you see the large (...) (15 years ago, 20-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Interesting Emerald Night Observation

(...) I found it interesting that the big train wheels were packed inside of their own polybag (and then enclosed in another bag with some of the large train parts). I thought maybe they came from a different source than other elements. I did check (...) (15 years ago, 20-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains)