 Trains / 30757
  Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos

(...) Thank you Tim!!! A new controller and a new battery box going back to the old style (SMILE). I used the information from the European site that did not have photos of the PF equipment, only a list. This is great news for LEGO trains in (...) (15 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos

(...) From the LEGO Group: Dear all, As promised in the second communication from the 6th of December last year, we will give you the latest information and decisions regarding the development of the new train system based on LEGO Power Functions. (...) (15 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !