 Trains / 30751
  Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos

(...) Can anyone tell from the pictures (these or otherwise) what size the new front and driving wheels are? Can anyone tell me if there is another wheel (train or otherwise) that is similar sized that I can use as a temporary substitute? (15 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos

(...) From what I can tell the four front wheels and the two rear wheels on the locomotive are the same wheels used on the current IR train motor bogie. These wheels are comparable to normal LEGO train wheels in diameter, but function more like (...) (15 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains)