 Trains / 30750
  City Buildings - perhaps a new city standard??? :)

Hi All, I have been refining my thoughts on a city building standard where it minimizes wasteful brick usage (bricks not seen) and maximizes city visual appeal and density. There have been several standards in the past that I used before and (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: City Buildings - perhaps a new city standard??? :)

Hey Steve, a couple of thoughts... having made 100+ structures taken to nearly as many shows over the last 13 years, it's been tough to find a consistently well-working standard. Lots of conflicts with track clearances and plain ol' tablespace at (...) (15 years ago, 9-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)