 Trains / 30723
    Pennsylvania RR #8971 Baldwin AS616 —Cale Leiphart
   For those of you who may not be aware. The (URL) Flickr Train Group> is holding a Building Challenge for the (URL) Baldwin AS616 Diesel Locomotive>. So I thought I'd take a break from my usual steam shenanigans an build an entry. Pennsylvania RR (...) (15 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Pennsylvania RR #8971 Baldwin AS616 —Benn Coifman
   (...) Cale, Wow! You continue to amaze me with your ability to not only make great looking lego diesels, but then you squeeze a realistic looking engine under the hood. Very nice. Benn (15 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)