 Trains / 30643
    UP Missouri Pacific Heritage Series in 8 wide —Scott Wardlaw
   (URL) This is my second addition to the 6 Union Pacific Heritage Series Locomotives. I didn't quite have the cab all the way on in some of the pictures, I was just so excited to finally get the side railings done. Please check out the rest of the (...) (16 years ago, 4-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: UP Missouri Pacific Heritage Series in 8 wide —Cale Leiphart
     (...) Wow Scott I have to say this my favorite one so far. Maybe I'm just a sucker for blue. Very nice work. So I assume you will be modeling the rest of the fleet? Cale (URL) (16 years ago, 4-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: UP Missouri Pacific Heritage Series in 8 wide —Scott Wardlaw
     (...) Thanks Cale. I already have the other 4 Heritage Locomotives in MLCAD and checked that all of the parts are available in the rare colors needed. Now, I just need to happen upon some extra money to buy the parts for them. I hope to bring the (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: UP Missouri Pacific Heritage Series in 8 wide —Scott Wardlaw
     (...) They are LEGO wheels for now (I need to order more BBB wheels). I prefer the BBB wheels, since the flange is less than 3 studs in diameter and they have less rolling resistance than the LEGO wheels. I only mention the flange diameter, since (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: UP Missouri Pacific Heritage Series in 8 wide —Benn Coifman
   (...) Nice build, can't wait to see the full set some day. And a great use of light blue. Benn (16 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: UP Missouri Pacific Heritage Series in 8 wide —Scott Wardlaw
   (...) Thanks Benn. I just ordered parts for the next one. Fortunately, it was mostly common red, so it isn't as expensive. Scott (16 years ago, 10-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)