 Trains / 30638
    Re: Mmm... Beefy —Benn Coifman
   (...) An excellent build with several innovative techniques (and a nice sampling of good ideas from others too). Now all you need are about 50 coal cars to push upgrade to complete the set (grin). Benn (16 years ago, 2-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Mmm... Beefy —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks, Benn! Yeah, I've borrowed quite a bit from a lot of people. Someday I'll have to sit down with Flickr and note where credit is due. As far as coal cars are concerned, I need to build rolling stock, period. Pretty soon my locomotives (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Mmm... Beefy —Benn Coifman
   (...) Oh, I just meant that this point a builder of just about any nice looking piece of rolling stock would have to list 50+ people where they got ideas from. The fact of the matter is, we borrow ideas from each other all the time. (...) Grin Benn (16 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)