 Trains / 30634
    Ballast Studies & Guides for LEGO 9V Train Track —Dave Sterling
   After months of planning this, I finally had some time to get my ballast studies completed for LEGO 9V straight, curve, and switch track. I have posted pictures along with LDraw generated guide sheets at my (URL) MOCPages Page>. Many thanks go out (...) (15 years ago, 1-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Ballast Studies & Guides for LEGO 9V Train Track —John Cooper
   (...) Dave, The ballasted track looks great. I must admit, having seen 6 or 8 LEGO train displays I never appreciated the effort required to ballast curved track. Now I know better. My only suggestion would be to add some jumper plates to the mix. (...) (15 years ago, 2-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Ballast Studies & Guides for LEGO 9V Train Track —Dave Sterling
   (...) John: Thanks a great idea! I never though of using the jumper bricks to further randomize the pattern. I'll have to give that a try on the next corner or switch I ballast and see how it works. Thanks a bunch for the great suggestion. :-) -Dave (...) (15 years ago, 3-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains)