 Trains / 30589
  Kuranda Scenic Rail Rake

(6 URLs) BS gallery> Hi all, Some of you may remember seeing my QR 1720 class loco (URL) posted here> in CAD and brick form. I've always had a goal of designing (URL) the rake> for it and finally found the time, ideas and bricks to make it reality. (...) (16 years ago, 21-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)