 Trains / 30585
  Re: N&W J-class steam locomotive

(...) Thank you for the kind words. As I mentioned, watch RB for photos showing the drivers without the engine in the way. After seeing (URL) your 9F>, it looks like I've left out about half of the feasible detailing on the drivers alone. I want to (...) (16 years ago, 20-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: N&W J-class steam locomotive

(...) Hi Benn, Thank YOU for your kind words also :) I know what you mean about the hand rails being disproportinately large, what I've started using now rather than normal tubing is technic flex rod, it gives a more proportionate / scale look. Carl (16 years ago, 20-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)