 Trains / 30539
Re: Old dog and even older tricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 06:30:14 GMT

In lugnet.town, Steven Barile wrote:
Hi All,
Well I have been meaning to re-photograph my train MOC collection and I'm
finally done. So if anyone is interested in a bunch of train MOC photos... I
have 3 new folders on BrickShelf with some new and old train MOCs. Some are long
sorted back into the collection so what's done is done. The nice thing is that
they are all fairly consistantly done.

Feel free to browse the rats nest of other pics too! :)

For full trains (mostly passenger)...

Engines...

Freight...

I was thinking about uploading these to Flickr too... I like that you can
discuss stuff in line with the images and even make notes right on the photos.

SteveB

Some slick stuff (great NP F, oh to have those arches in dark green and sand
green). And I thought the folks over in the train room might be interested too
(I just stumbled on this by chance), hope you don't mind the cross-posting.

Benn