 Trains / 30522
Re: building 6-wide cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:40:48 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Our train group is going up to 6-wide cars (and 8 wide trains) for the next
layout. Anyone got any advice or tips on how to make them (and how to make
them look good)? I am good at making 4-wide cars but not so much at making
6-wide.

I'd start here for inspiration and ideas:
<http://www.mocpages.com/folder.php/549>

There any many others that have really refined the scale nicely as well that I
routinely look at for inspiration and ideas.

I had a great amount of difficulty building in this scale myself, but have
gotten much better by doing it more and more.

Good luck!  Be sure to post photos when you've built some!

Jonathan