 Trains / 30492
  Soo Line FP7

(URL) Continuing with my series of Soo Line locomotives, I present an (URL) FP7> in the older maroon and yellow scheme. I had to borrow (URL) Benn Coifman's> technique of using cheese slopes for the nose since 1x3 arches aren't available in dark (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)