 Trains / 30446
30445  |  30447
Subject:
Train Display At BrickFair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:42:08 GMT

Hey All, If you have registered a Train/Town MOC for BrickFair, or are still planning to register a Train/Town MOC for BrickFair - and you are bringing it on Thursday or early on Friday, it WILL go in the display.

I’m going to try to have just about everything set up by Thurs evening. Since BrickFair is going to be part of an on location-live shoot Friday morning, we’ll be making adjustments to the layout as needed. I’d like to have as much of a train layout set up prior to Friday morning. (Of course, as MOC’s come in on Fri, we’ll fit them in where they make the most sense. All modifications to the layout should be complete by roughly 5 PM or sooner - hopefully very much sooner Friday.)

If you are arriving on Saturday, and you have a Train/Town MOC that you have registered, please come find me. (Email is also below.) I’ll be periodically checking in with the BrickFair registration desk.

Ok, see you all soon!

Have Fun! C-Ya!

Rich

(richwschamus@comcastDOTnet)