 Trains / 30439
    Re: C&O BL2 —Cale Leiphart
   (...) Wow! Such a nice model of a curvy, angular locomotive. Not an easy thing to do. And the C&O colors look awesome. Speaking of BL2s I stumbled across this (URL) Walk through> of Bangor & Aroostook BL2 #557 while surfing one of my favorite (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: C&O BL2 —Benn Coifman
   (...) Thanks Cale, I was just lucky that TLG made the dark blue half arch for the nose. (...) That was a cool walk through, I've been through f-units before but never a BL2. Interesting to see just how they worked out the spacing, etc. With the (...) (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)