 Trains / 30353
  Underweight SNOT

(URL) Hi all, I decided to play around with some SNOT ideas that can be contained a single 1-wide brick. Restricting it to such a narrow base means that detailed walls can be designed around the PFS components in a locomotive or wagon. Hope you like (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: Underweight SNOT

(...) Hi Tim, Just build 8-wide trains to remove limits ;) Well... I think we can add a remember about SNOT 180 in 1-wide (URL) (16 years ago, 19-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)