 Trains / 30354
Re: Underweight SNOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2008 19:27:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

Hi all,

I decided to play around with some SNOT ideas that can be contained a single 1-wide brick. Restricting it to such a narrow base means that detailed walls can be designed around the PFS components in a locomotive or wagon.

Hope you like ‘em and please add any more you can think of.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Just build 8-wide trains to remove limits ;)

Well... I think we can add a remember about SNOT 180 in 1-wide