 Trains / 30279
  Playing with PFS

Hi all, I happened to locate my PFS parts last night and decided to have a play around incorporating the battery box and sensor into standard carriage designs. Here's my results. (4 URLs) BS gallery> (URL) There's nothing too novel here (and the (...) (16 years ago, 24-May-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Playing with PFS

(...) Great work combining components generally considered awkward into small, aesthetically pleasing wagons. Spotlighted! Thanks for sharing Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 25-May-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Playing with PFS

(...) I'll trade you one of my hoppers for one of yours (grin). Seriously though, good to see the batteries so well hidden in a car. Though I think with all of that weight from the batteries, it would be good to also get a motor under the car and (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)