 Trains / 30285
Re: Playing with PFS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 05:17:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   There’s nothing too novel here (and the hopper detailing is almost entirely Benn Coifmann’s) but I figured it might give some handy ideas of how to incorporate what is already out there in nice looking stock.

Tim

I’ll trade you one of my hoppers for one of yours (grin). Seriously though, good to see the batteries so well hidden in a car. Though I think with all of that weight from the batteries, it would be good to also get a motor under the car and shove unpowered engines at the point.

Benn