 Trains / 30249
Re: Track laying machine... and it works!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2008 22:20:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Esben Kolind wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Michael Heidemann wrote:

Very, very nice. But I could not see any video, I only heared the sound. Do you have any special encoder used?

cu mikeheide

Hey Mike,

Thanks. The videos are from my Canon IXUS compact camera. When I click it on Brickshelf it opens in Windows Media Player and plays just fine. I don’t think I have any special codec installed.

Anyone else having problems watching the videos?

Esben

OK. I have converted the videos with super and now I can see it all. Great Idea!

cu mikeheide