 Trains / 30248
    Re: Track laying machine... and it works! —Esben Kolind
   (...) Hey Mike, Thanks. The videos are from my Canon IXUS compact camera. When I click it on Brickshelf it opens in Windows Media Player and plays just fine. I don't think I have any special codec installed. Anyone else having problems watching the (...) (16 years ago, 26-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Track laying machine... and it works! —Michael Heidemann
   (...) OK. I have converted the videos with super and now I can see it all. Great Idea! cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 26-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)