 Trains / 30221
  Re: Work In Progress - #425 and my SNOTty boiler

(...) Really nice work Anthony must have cost you a fortune in cheesebricks but the final effect is really good, I'm probably more inclined to use half cylinders and stay 6 wide but this look great,I must admit though I always admire Ben Beneke's 7 (...) (16 years ago, 18-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: Work In Progress - #425 and my SNOTty boiler

(...) Thanks much! To be honest it didn't cost quite the fortune some may think. It was pricey, but it only cost me about $15 for all the cheese slopes I purchased, and I didn't use them all. I've used half cylinders before on my streamlined (...) (16 years ago, 22-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)