 Trains / 30212
    Re: QR Class 2800 redux —Peter Parsons
   (...) Tim two and a half years ago I prototyped your original for real remember and I sent you the pictures of the new color scheme correct?? Well the old version runs on the track this version won’t guaranteed. You really should not have gone to (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: QR Class 2800 redux —David Stannard
     (...) Great work Tim version 2 looks so much better can't wait to see the loco in brick, in particular the cab redesign makes a more realistic model, I always find it good to go back and tweek a model as you can add details that you may have missed (...) (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: QR Class 2800 redux —Timothy Gould
   (...) Indeed you did, as credited in the original post. Fortunately with another two and a half years of public use the range of pictures of the 2800s available online is broad which allowed me to make up for the loss of the original prototype (...) (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)