 Trains / 30208
    Re: Double articulated locomotive —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) Thanks (...) With 4x4 turntables (in red) and macaroni bricks (in yellow) The middle part hangs between the two motors on the two 4x4 turntables. If I have some time next week I'll make some pictures in a curve and of the articulation. Niels (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Double articulated locomotive —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) As promised I took more pictures of this locomotive in a curve and details of the articulation. Yes I know I used some parts that didn't exist back in the seventies... (2 URLs) Click for more pictures>. Niels (16 years ago, 19-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)