 Trains / 30205
  Double articulated locomotive

I finaly found the time and bricks to build a double articulated locomotive I started to build about half a year ago. It's a sixteen wheeled beast with two engines. I haven't tried it running, but according to the first tests with the chassis it (...) (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Double articulated locomotive

(...) Thanks Neils, it looks very nice and retro :) How did you do the articulation? (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Double articulated locomotive

(...) Thanks (...) With 4x4 turntables (in red) and macaroni bricks (in yellow) The middle part hangs between the two motors on the two 4x4 turntables. If I have some time next week I'll make some pictures in a curve and of the articulation. Niels (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Double articulated locomotive

(...) As promised I took more pictures of this locomotive in a curve and details of the articulation. Yes I know I used some parts that didn't exist back in the seventies... (2 URLs) Click for more pictures>. Niels (16 years ago, 19-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)