 Trains / 30160
Re: QR Class 2800 redux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:43:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

flickr BS

Hi all,

Two and a half years ago I posted a QR Class 2800 locomotive. Today I’ve revisited it. I think the new version might be a tad better.

Comments and criticisms welcome,

Tim

I’m in two minds about the new version. Its better, but because its better the proportions should be more , errr, proportionate. The first version was on the (highly detailed) borderline of in the style of an official Lego train and so the compression could be accepted as a part of the charm. I dunno, I hope I’ve got across what I’m getting at.

tim