 Trains / 30154
  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Here are my 2c on the entire thread thus far, I'm still concerned that the 4 wide battery is too wide to conceal in the hood of a 6 wide mode of a typical American road switcher (i.e., just about every American locomotive built since 1968). I (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

--snip-- (...) --snip-- I would hope the box would be black too but I suspect the first PFS trainset will determine its colour (or colours if we're really lucky). Remember, though, that a lot can be concealed in the cab of a train leaving no more (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) You need to get some proper locos, with two cabs and some nice smooth bodywork between ;-) Tim (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Well, I may be missing something, but why not? PF connectors will stack, so you could connect a bunch of PF battery boxes in parallel, and stack a bunch of PF motors off each output (again, in parallel). While this should be possible, I'm not (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)