 Trains / 30153 (-5)
  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) past, would it be possible to have a 4 stud wide footprint on the bottom and the have the rest of the side recessed similar to the headlight brick configuration.This will give the ability to build 6 wide hood units by providing a 4 x 8 plate (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

Broken Record... I'm reading this great thread and can't help but think that if everyone reads the article for a level set, then we can talk about the next level of details. I am NOT trying to brag but I have been over to Denmark 2 times (with some (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

For trains the Pf system does NOT require constant communication between the IR receiver and remote. And really how often do you control your trains at a train show. Currently most of us have only one train on a loop at a time at train shows, so you (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: QR Class 2800 redux

(...) Less than three, Tim! Spotlighted! Thanks for sharing. Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) read and understood. i'll refrain from complaining as over all i'm pretty excited about converting over to rc track and trains. i only wish i knew whether i should keep modifing rc track or wait. ondrew (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact