 Trains / 30133 (-5)
  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Thats funny, I read it as 4 bricks. I didn't even notice the 4 studs until you pointed it out. I have to say I am intrigued. The battery box seems to be a decent compromise. I would have prefered it either a couple of studs narrower or a (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

read the RailBricks article in issue II, www.railbricks.com. It explains everything that "can" be explained. It's a very good article and riviting too... ;) SteveB um, cause i worte it! 8P :) (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

BTW the batt box is 4 bricks high, not studs. SteveB (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  LEGO 9V Train Communication III

(posted on EuroBricks website) LEGO 9V Train Communication III Dear all, As promised in the second communication from the 6th of December last year, we will give you the latest information and decisions regarding the development of the new train (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) so does this mean we have a PF train motor comming or is the IR-RC train motor being reused? ondrew (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact