 Trains / 30115
Re: Finally a video of my steamers in action
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 02:45:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Cale Leiphart wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote:
While staying with Chris MacDougald for the recent TexLUG display, I was finally
able to get the video I took of my trains in action at the NETLTC display back
in the fall out of my father's camcorder.  Even got myself a YouTube account.
Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QQ3ZtoiNvQ

--Tony

Very Nice. Steam Engines always look best when in motion. The double heading of
TSR 300 and 500 was great. Some day I'm going to build a mate for my Decapod for
a nice double headed drag freight.

Cale

While great to see them in motion, indeed, it is particularly neat to see the
double header. Very nice.

Benn