 Trains / 30099
    Finally a video of my steamers in action —Anthony Sava
   While staying with Chris MacDougald for the recent TexLUG display, I was finally able to get the video I took of my trains in action at the NETLTC display back in the fall out of my father's camcorder. Even got myself a YouTube account. Check it (...) (16 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

        Re: Finally a video of my steamers in action —Peter Edwards
     Nice work Tony You have some fantastic train models and it's even better to see them in action, thanks so much for sharing. Peter (16 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

        Re: Finally a video of my steamers in action —Cale Leiphart
   (...) Very Nice. Steam Engines always look best when in motion. The double heading of TSR 300 and 500 was great. Some day I'm going to build a mate for my Decapod for a nice double headed drag freight. Cale (16 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

        Re: Finally a video of my steamers in action —Benn Coifman
   (...) While great to see them in motion, indeed, it is particularly neat to see the double header. Very nice. Benn (16 years ago, 13-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)