 Trains / 30093 (-5)
  GMLTC to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 27th Annual Model Railroad Show. Come see the GMLTC’s 18’x30’ ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town & train layout. Club member Judy Payne (...) (17 years ago, 7-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi, FTX)

  Sekiyama MOC - clad tankcar

(2 URLs) BS> I'm yet to see (URL) post here so I've taken the liberty of passing on this lovely little MOC. I think the new wheels work really well here. Tim (17 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ballasting Corners?

(...) Clifton- The curve track ballasting layout document lives on our file server at home. I'll try to put it on scltc.org and post a link. The core problem that the drawing solves is maximizing the amount of square "gravel" that can be placed (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  La Crosse Model Train Show - March 8th & 9th

Just a reminder that the 27th annual La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club's Model Railroad Show is this weekend (March 8th & 9th) at the La Crosse Center in La Crosse, WI. Show hours are 10 am until 6 pm on Saturday and 10 am until 4 pm on Sunday. (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: Ballasting Corners?

(...) Is it possible to have Susan post the link here for everyone, since there are times when all of the clubs combine track at major shows. I know there is some reluctance by some clubs to move to standardization by including these types of (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact