 Trains / 30063 (-10)
  Re: LDCC control from PC

(...) Here is a video of the test setup, consisting of a shunter with onboard uncoupling system, an underground, and the barriers... a total of 4 DCC decoders. I tried to film the layout together with the screen - sorry about the crappy quality, but (...) (17 years ago, 24-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  4-6-0 Olton Hall (5972)

My son was given the Hogwarts Lego train a few years ago which I added the 9 volt wheels to. I built up some extra coaches and it has done hundreds of laps around my layouts. I even made some movies featuring it in 2006 (URL) 2005 (URL) & 2007 (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 24-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LDCC control from PC

(...) Unfortunately, the layout on the picture is just a recreation of a layout from an old exhibition, so I don't have it any more (I wish I had enough space for it, heh). But I will try to put something together and make a video showing it in (...) (17 years ago, 23-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDCC control from PC

How about posting some pictures (or even better a video) of your layout in operation under the control of your program. Your idea looks very interesting. (17 years ago, 23-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LDCC control from PC

(...) Current status: - seems to be working fine with the second RCX sending sensor changes (using LNP with an user defined address), still testing it though. New features: - delayed stop - waits for all loops to get back to the initial state before (...) (17 years ago, 23-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Micro Steam Train

(...) I did enjoy it, great first post, and cool micro moc... looking forward to seeing what else appears in your folder. Janey "Red Brick" (17 years ago, 23-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Micro Steam Train

(...) Indeed we do, it is purely wonderful! Thanks :) Matija (17 years ago, 22-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Micro Steam Train

(...) nicely done! it's great to see newcomers to the lego train hobby. it's a great little moc. i look forward to seeing future mocs from you. ondrew (17 years ago, 22-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Micro Steam Train

(...) That's really great work! Nicely detailed for such a small MOC. Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 22-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Micro Steam Train

Hi guys, This is not only my first MOC announcement on LUGnet but also my first train creation. I don't have many of the train specific elements to build in the theme but the recent Creator micro train set inspired me to build one at a similar (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact