 Trains / 30063
Re: LDCC control from PC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 22:37:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Brian Bachmeier wrote:
   How about posting some pictures (or even better a video) of your layout in operation under the control of your program. Your idea looks very interesting.

Here is a video of the test setup, consisting of a shunter with onboard uncoupling system, an underground, and the barriers... a total of 4 DCC decoders. I tried to film the layout together with the screen - sorry about the crappy quality, but I hope it will give you an idea (it can be best seen if you follow the screen when the underground moves). Oh, and don’t mind the timing of the barriers, that was just due to laziness and the fact that I had to film quickly before the sun disappeared again :)

Screenshot:

Video

Cheers,
Matija