 Trains / 30022
  Re: Hiawatha steam locomotive

(...) We'll I finally was able to snap a few photos of the front truck fix for my Hiawatha at (URL) last week's show>. Before the fix the engine ran fine at home but would always derail at shows. After some diagnostics, it became clear that with the (...) (16 years ago, 16-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hiawatha steam locomotive

(...) Very clever and simple design. The Train does look better with the dark red. And the GPs are nice too. It's sweet that you were able to work in a headlight. Didn't notice that before. I haven't messed with lighting too much. The 1x2 9v light (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)