 Trains / 30
  Re: PNLTC custom train auction

(...) NO. The only group for auctions is lugnet.market.auction -- no others -- not lugnet.announce either. --Todd (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

  PNLTC custom train auction

lugnet comment: Are we doning train auctions on the train group? Hi All, I am going to auction one of my B&O Chessie System custom diesel engines. A picture can be found on the PNLTC web site; directly www.pnltc.org/EngDE_..._Ches.jpg. The engine (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC custom train auction

(...) This is pretty cool. If there is interest, I probably could be persuaded to auction off copies of some of my train stuff. Drop me a note as to what you'd be interested in. The starting bid probably would be what the AucZILLA cost for parts to (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)