 Trains / 29964
    Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . . —Elroy Davis
   (...) I used TrackDraw for the layout, then put a screen shot into Photoshop to add the notes. There's a Yahoo group for TrackDraw at (URL). I've found it pretty useful for playing with different layout ideas. -Elroy (16 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . . —Wayne Jackson
   (...) Thanks for that. Sorry it has taken so long for me to reply, I was not able to post since beginning of the month. (16 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)