 Trains / 29933
    Re: Custom LEGO rolling stock available at my BrickLink store. —Tim David
   (...) Hey, I don't give a newt. t'other Tim might. Although the post hasn't been moved, ( I don't think anyone but admins can move posts.) but don't worry about it. Tim (David) (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Custom LEGO rolling stock... —Mark Assi
   (...) Hi Tim, I meant that I reposted in the correct forum, and will continue there. Thanks, Mark (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)